Someone in your family has been diagnosed with an active case of lice. Now what?
For those of you who have a child recently sent home with head lice, STAY CALM.
Head lice is not a sign of poor hygiene and there are a variety of options to treat lice.
- Immediately check other family members for lice and nits
- Notify people with whom the infested person may have had close physical contact with and let them know they may have been exposed to lice
- If the infested person is school age, the daycare or school should be notified your child has lice
- Begin treatment for each family member confirmed with head lice or nits. Following any lice treatment, nits should be removed manually
- Clean your environment
- Persons treated for head lice or nits should be checked for lice and nits every 1-2 days for at least two weeks even if a second application of the treatment is planned
Contact us for an appointment to get rid of lice today: 800-319-8751
We offer lice treatment and removal in the comfort of your home. We check your whole family, get your kids back in school and get you back to your routine.